If you aren’t keeping up with Liquid Stranger’s first ever festival hosted at Mulberry Mountain,Wakaan, you’re full on neglecting yourself. He dropped his ticket prices DAYS before they go on sale – May 1st – which is sick, preparing us with ticket pricing ahead of time. With that being said this is the most affordable pricing for a three-day camping festival I’ve ever seen and is all the more reason I’m buying my tickets the moment they’re on sale.
Heres what you need to know.
1. Tickets are on sale now, and with the unpredictability of how quickly these will go, I recommend jumping on this as quickly as you can. Once you hear Wakaan’s prices, you’ll feel less broke than you normally do.
2. General admission for Wakaan starts at a measly $129.95 which INCLUDES camping at the spacious Mulberry Mountain! Tier two will jump up to $139.95 when the lineup releases and is their last tier to purchase. After this, you’ll be facing normal general admission prices… Avoid that.
3. Another option is VIP starting at only $189.95 and jumps to an ending price of $199.95 when the lineup releases. This includes some awesome perks such as camping, a poster, a pin, a lanyard, and VIP restrooms – which are a luxury that is a serious necessity sometimes. I’m sure we all can recall some absolutely horrid port-o-potty situations in our day, and they are scarring images and smells I will never have the gift of forgetting. For $190? I think I’ll take the all-access to toilet paper.
4. The last general camping option is GOLD VIP – this is really something else. For $499.95, you get a car camping pass, a jersey, a gold VIP poster, a pin, a lanyard, VIP restrooms, and artist meet and greets. Due to the predicted intimacy of this event, it brings an amazing opportunity to sit down with your dream artists, something most larger festivals don’t present to you. These will be extremely limited, so if you’re die hard for the Wakaan label and its funkiness, you’ll want to snag this ASAP.
5. You can purchase an RV pass for $129.95 that does NOT include general camping so you can bring your entire life with you if you please, and stay cleaner than the rest of us. You can also purchase a $399.95 pass with the option of electric and water hookups which is unheard of. For those of you with campers, enjoy stepping out with shiny clean hair while the rest of us take baby wipe baths and obtain wook flu.
This venue, Mulberry Mountain, is huge. There will be free reign to enjoy your festival with space, peace, and less sharing of your dancing neighbors sweat. We have the option to bring portable homes (AKA RV’s or fifth wheels) with access to AC and showers, ample space for camping, and most importantly we aren’t drowning in debt to attend.
The more that is released about Wakaan, the more it seems to be the opportunity of a lifetime to gain an amazing experience as they test the waters of their first event. Grab your tickets before they’re gone – they’ll be going quick.
Featured Image | Wakaan Official