Now in its fifth year, Insomniac’s annual EDC Las Vegas charity campaign recognizes Communities In Schools (CIS) of Nevada as the beneficiary to this year’s fundraising event. In partnership with online fundraising platform Surreal, Insomniac’s Charity Initiative has expanded with a dual program designed to offer both auction and sweepstakes experiences, which will raise funds to benefit CIS of Nevada, one of the nation’s leading nonprofit organizations dedicated to dropout prevention and providing students with a supportive community that empowers them to stay in school and achieve success. Now through Friday, May 3 at 11:59 p.m. PT, fans can donate or bid to win one of 10 once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
This year’s sweepstakes and auction packages offer premium VIP experiences in addition to exclusive meet and greets with some of the biggest artists on the 2019 EDC Las Vegas lineup. The sweepstakes will allow Headliners the chance to win unbelievable prize packages, where each winner will be chosen at random. Participants will have the option to donate $5 for one ticket, $20 for five tickets, $50 for 20 tickets or $100 for 50 tickets for the chance to experience the Ultimate VIP weekend at EDC Las Vegas 2019. In addition, fans can choose a bundle pack donation for $50 which includes five entries into each of the four sweepstakes experiences offered, $100 for 20 entries into each, or $200 for 75 entries into each. Each experience package will include two VIP tickets to EDC Las Vegas*. Also included will be round-trip airfare and accommodations for all sweepstakes winners.
EDC Las Vegas Sweepstakes Package Experiences Include:
- EDC Backstage Tour + Tiësto & Martin Garrix Meet & Greet: Hang out with Martin Garrix, meet Tiësto backstage, and go on a behind-the-scenes golf cart tour of EDC Las Vegas with an Insomniac team member. Round-trip airfare for two to Las Vegas and a four-night hotel stay is also included.
- Camp EDC VIP & Flyover + Yultron & Born Dirty Meet & Greet: Hang out with Yultron, meet Born Dirty backstage, fly over EDC in a Maverick helicopter tour of the Speedway, and receive full accommodations in a Camp EDC Desert Rose ShiftPod2 complete with a $100 food credit from various vendors in the campgrounds. Round-trip airfare for two to Las Vegas is also included.
- Electric Sky Arrival + Kaskade & Alesso Meet & Greet: Hang out with Kaskade, meet Alesso backstage, and fly on a helicopter into and out of the festival on one day of your choosing. Round-trip airfare for two to Las Vegas and a three-night hotel stay is also included.
- Carnival Ride Super Pass + Diplo & Valentino Khan Meet & Greet: Hang out with Dillon Francis, meet Valentino Khan backstage, and receive a front-of-the-line carnival ride pass so you NEVER have to wait in line. Round-trip airfare for two to Las Vegas and a three-night hotel stay is also included.
EDC Las Vegas Auction experiences, with bids starting at just $20, include:
- Personal Backstage Trailer + Diplo & 4B Meet & Greet: Receive your own personal backstage trailer, hang out with Diplo, and meet 4B backstage. Winners will receive four Guest passes to EDC Las Vegas.
- Golf Cart Guest Star with Kayzo: Be featured on Insomniac’s Golf Cart Confessions YouTube series as you ride along with Kayzo while filming his episode. Winners will also ride in an Art Car during one night of the official EDC Parade, receive a personal chauffer out of the festival each night to their car, shuttle, or ride-sharing lot, and receive signed merchandise from Alison Wonderland.
- Kinetic Honeymoon + Insomniac Golden Ticket: Have a once-in-a-lifetime wedding proposal on-stage at EDC Las Vegas, receive the Insomniac Golden Ticket which includes two GA tickets to every Insomniac festival from HARD Summer 2019 through EDC Las Vegas 2020. Access to the Insomniac SkyDeck on the night of the proposal, a three-night hotel stay on the Las Vegas Strip and a photo-shoot with a professional Insomniac Team Photographer are also included.
- EDC Week All Access + Steve Aoki Meet & Greet*: Hang out with Steve Aoki and receive two GA tickets to every single EDC Week event that you wish to attend, along with a three-night hotel and spa package on the Las Vegas Strip.
- Owl’s Eye View + Black Tiger Sex Machine & NGHTMRE & Slander Meet & Greet: Pick one night to watch the fireworks from the best spot in the Speedway, see the crowd from front-of-house for an epic photo op, hang with NGHTMRE & Slander, and head backstage to try on Black Tiger Sex Machine’s iconic helmets.
- SayMyName Ultimate Weekend: Meet SayMyName backstage, take a photo on stage during his EDC Las Vegas set and watch from the wings, receive four backstage tickets to his Encore Beach Club show, signed merchandise, and a one-night stay, courtesy of SayMyName, at Encore.
Since the charity initiative began in 2015, Insomniac has raised more than $410,000 for local Las Vegas charities, including Culture Shock Las Vegas (2015), The Shade Tree (2016), Boys & Girls Clubs of Southern Nevada (2017) and Las Vegas Academy (2018). Over the last four years, Insomniac has partnered with the world’s top dance music artists and businesses to curate remarkable experiences to raise proceeds for the local communities that support its events.
The tickets for this year’s event are rapidly selling. It is highly recommended you act now, and plan for this adventure Under the Electric Sky. With sales already hitting 90% sold out, I am sure CAMP EDC is right behind. Act now or forever hold onto your FOMO.
*Featured Image Via Insomniac*